A pretty lace scarf that knits up quickly in dk yarn.
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Pure Silk. Two balls =250m
Needles: 4.5mm / US 7 needles
Gauge: 22 stitches = 4'' in stocking stitch with 4mm/US 6 needles
Size: One size, 6'' x 60''
k = knit
p = purl
CO = cast on
k2tog = knit two stitches together
yo = bring the yarn to the front of your knitting on knit rows and the back on purl rows
k2togtbl = knit two together through the back of the loops
p2tog = purl two stitches together
p2togtbl = purl two stitches together through the back of the loops
- Ella Light added Mae Geri Scarf to Knitting 10 Aug 22:43
- Heather V. added Mae Geri Scarf to Knit 09 Jul 13:18
- Miss_Fit favorited Mae Geri Scarf 01 Jul 19:43
- Sarah S. added Mae Geri Scarf to Cheap things to try 19 Jan 02:35
- Katie Q. added Mae Geri Scarf to Things to Make 18 Dec 01:50
- DocDoolittle favorited Mae Geri Scarf 17 Nov 14:47
- Tiffany M. favorited Mae Geri Scarf 30 Oct 19:47
- Maxine M. added Mae Geri Scarf to To-make list 30 Oct 14:12
- Shantelle t. added Mae Geri Scarf to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 06:10
- michaela.vincent2 favorited Mae Geri Scarf 09 Aug 07:25
CO 29 stitches. Work in garter stitch (knit every row) for 8 rows. Now work pattern as follows:
Row 1: k6 *k2tog, yo, k5* until 2 stitches remain, k2.
Row 2: k2 p3 *p2togtbl, yo, p1, yo, p2tog p2* to last 3 stitches p1 k2.
Row 3: k4 *k2tog yo k3 yo sl1 k1 psso* to last 4 stitches, k4.
Row 4: k2, p to last 2 stitches, k2.
Row 5: k4 * yo sl1 k1 psso k5* to last 4 stitches, k4.
Row 6: k2 p1 *p1 yo p2tog p2 p2togtbl yo* to last 5 stitches, p3 k2.
Row 7: k3 *k3 yo sl1 k1 psso k2tog yo* to last 5 stitches, k5.
Row 8: k2, purl to last 2 stitches, k2.
Repeat these 8 rows until scarf measures 60'', or as long as desired. Knit 8 rows and bind off on wrong side. Weave in loose ends.