Beady, Buttony BroochPosted by PixieFey from United Kingdom • Published January 17, 2013 • See PixieFey's 57 projects »
- mmotse03 favorited Love Heart Brooch 28 Aug 22:02
- Michelle S. entered Love Heart Brooch to Allstarco Contest 18 Feb 23:03
- bemeself favorited Love Heart Brooch 24 Aug 20:27
- Michelle S. entered Love Heart Brooch to Darby Smart 08 Aug 13:05
- Michelle S. entered Love Heart Brooch to Hats On Heads 29 May 14:43
- hm.music321 added Love Heart Brooch to To-Make 21 Mar 02:16
- Sue M. added Love Heart Brooch to accessories 24 Jan 16:46
- hm.music321 favorited Love Heart Brooch 21 Jan 21:18
- Juunikyuu favorited Love Heart Brooch 21 Jan 20:52
- Mochi Mochi favorited Love Heart Brooch 19 Jan 02:02
Gather your materials together
Cut out two red hearts using the largest heart shape and one cream heart using the smallest heart. Using small stitches, sew the cream heart onto one of the red heart. Sew a brooch back onto the other red heart, remembering to reverse the shape.
Start sewing the beads and buttons on to the cream heart shape. I placed the largest pieces on first then filled in with the beads.
Using a red thread, sew both hearts together and it's finished
Love heart shapes.