How to make your own pair of Louboutin for almost nothing!
Some days ago I saw a pair of Louboutin shoes when I realized I had some shoes that were really close to them.
Here how I make them (: Hope you like the final result!
Please visit my blog!
- The Downtown Fiction favorited Louboutin Shoes/Boots Bluefly 18 Feb 03:49
- Elizabeth T. added Louboutin Shoes/Boots Bluefly to For Future Reference 11 Jan 03:46
- Crafterella added Louboutin Shoes/Boots Bluefly to Taylor Swift 05 Dec 19:44
- sarah a. favorited Louboutin Shoes/Boots Bluefly 09 Sep 20:25
- Millie H. added Louboutin Shoes/Boots Bluefly to cool ideas 25 Mar 22:43
- elaina.nattrass added Louboutin Shoes/Boots Bluefly to Misc 23 Jan 01:12
- sara k. favorited Louboutin Shoes/Boots Bluefly 12 Jan 16:55
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Louboutin Shoes/Boots Bluefly 22 Nov 20:33
- Broken Bownes favorited Louboutin Shoes/Boots Bluefly 01 Nov 20:45
- Christina E. favorited Louboutin Shoes/Boots Bluefly 31 Oct 04:39
-First of all take your shoes, I had to cut the straps
-With some tape and sheets from newspaper cover your shoes and let only the soles uncovered
-Spray paint the soles in red
-Once dry, cover the soles (be careful to the tape on the paint!!!) and spray paint the shoes in black
-Once dry, you should get something like this
-Then, cut the buttons-things (anyone knows what's their name?) to get a smooth surface
-Start sticking the gold buttons near the laces with hot glue
My father's hands! He helped me so much with this project :D
-Now take a plastic thing (mine is from a rubber box) to get a bit of red pain. Of course if you already have red liquid paint, you can use it (;
-With a little soft brush take some paint and cover the black spaces on the soles
Let it dry
THEN YOU'RE DONE!