1. Paint the wooden hearts and balls with white acrylic paint. These will be the bunny feet and the bunny heads.
2. Once dry, take a spring colored DumDum Pop and glue the top of it to a wooden heart. Make sure the top of the heart is showing – these are the “bunny feet.”
3. Thread a bead onto DumDum Pop – this is the “head.”
4. Affix eyes to the head. It’s easiest if you use stick-on eyes, but you can also glue them on if you prefer. Also glue on a pink pom pom for the nose and two smaller white pom poms for the teeth.
5. Then glue on two larger white pom poms to either side of the DumDum Pop to make bunny arms.
6. Finally, take two 3” lengths of white pipe cleaner. Make a loop with each. These are the ears. We were able to stick the ends inside hole of the bead and secure with a small dab of glue.