This year i started High-school, and me being the way i am, i would have to admit that i was verry excited about getting a locker! I know lots of people have small lockers (like me) or dont have one at all so i tried to make this as adaptable as possible. Hope it helps!
* So my locker is probably about 40cm high and 20cm wide, so its a bit annoying trying to fit everything in, but luckily for the height i can fit an A4 or maybe even A5 poster in it. I chose to put a Twilight poster of Edward and Bella in mine, ovcourse..lol
* Almost all metal lockers have vents in them to let them "breathe" so that takes up alot of room in my door space. SO i decided that i would put some Post-It notes in the door, also known as Sticky-Notes. These can be very handy for leaving notes about classes and so-on.
2. I also added a couple of pictures to mine, including one of me on my first day with half my teeth missing..lol and some inspirational pictures.
3. My locker is actually nothing like you see in the american-movies, lol (dammit) It is Beige coloured and down-right creepy, in fact the girls locker next to me had a cockroach in it! So the inside isnt that pretty either. I decided to get some pretty wrapping paper and line the bottom of my locker in it.
4. It is also a good idea to have a couple of extras in there such as:
*Things for if its "that time of the month"
*Spare lunch Money or Emergncy Money
*An (optional) mirror (i didn't as i was scared mine would smash when i opened the door)
5. Last of all, after six weeks of holidays, my locker smelt like old books and must. so i basically just grabbed some essential oils and dropped them into a tissue and then put it in a little bag i had made. I have lots of people comment on how mine smells anice and then go on to tell me their locker smells like...
I am interested to hear of any locker stories.