Josh's Link Hat
As promised, I am adding my original pattern for the Link Hat and Triforce Scarf here. This is my first time designing/writing a pattern, so it may not be the best instructions. I wanted to make sure that things were easy enough for a beginner, because no one should be without their Nintendo inspired gear. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.
There are only 2 things I ask in return:
Please share pictures of your finished hats and scarves with me. I would love to see how they turn out!
Please do not make and sell the hats and scarves you make from my patterns.
Well with all that being said, here are the patterns you have been waiting for (hope it was worth the wait):
- Tierra T. favorited Link Hat 14 Oct 17:11
- Packye favorited Link Hat 03 May 05:37
- TK Rainy favorited Link Hat 12 Dec 06:55
- Carla B. favorited Link Hat 10 Dec 17:23
- Sarah favorited Link Hat 03 Dec 18:14
- NekoConsulting favorited Link Hat 02 May 06:17
- Beautasha favorited Link Hat 17 Jan 17:43
- emma.olshan replied to a comment on Link Hat 17 Jan 15:46
- emma.olshan added Link Hat to Hats 17 Jan 15:44
- Alex Poser added Link Hat to Fan Crafts 11 Jan 18:52
Cast on 78 stitches using circular needles.
Knit every round until it measures 7".
Start using the following for working decrease of hat:
Row 1: Knit all stitches
Row 2: k2tog, knit the rest of the stitches on the row.
*Note: Work decrease until the hat is the hat is about .5" less than desired length (for my hat I worked 66 rows of each - total of 132 rows of decrease pattern).