I made this little lavender filled heart using the following instructions
1. Cut out two heart shapes from felt
2. Sew on decorations or beads and a ribbon (to use as a hanger)
3. Sew all around the edges using a blanket stitch in a contrasting colour leaving a little bit open so you can fill it with a mixture of lavender and linseed or flaxseed.
4. Complete the sewing all around.
5. Put under your loved one's pillow to ensure a sound night's sleep xxx
I have made lots of these in various colours and have also sewn buttons on instead of beads for decoration. I think the possibilities are endless on this one :)