Make any plain tee into a fancy top!
This idea is from the Generation tee book, but for those who don't have that , here is how i did this project!
- Zombie Babe added Lace Back Tee to new wardrobe 04 Oct 04:02
- Shantelle t. added Lace Back Tee to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 02:42
- Zombie Babe favorited Lace Back Tee 10 Aug 06:33
- Ruska F. favorited Lace Back Tee 03 Jul 17:16
- Beth T. favorited Lace Back Tee 22 Apr 00:18
- Marylou P. added Lace Back Tee to Tops 08 Feb 22:25
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Lace Back Tee 03 Jan 23:14
- blufairy favorited Lace Back Tee 07 Jul 06:00
- Jeanie T. favorited Lace Back Tee 05 Jul 02:44
First i measured down the center back about 10 inches, then cut a scoop neck from the shoulders to the 10 inch mark.
Then I made tiny holes on each side of the newly cut scoop neck(Red dots), about 3 or 4 on each side depending on how many times you want the ribbon to lace across. then just criss cross ribbon, string, or fabric strips through the holes nay way you desire! I tied mine off at the top center!