It's not a poker face... It's a lace face ;)
I held the doily up to my face in the desired areas and pressed color on top. To get the pattern I wanted, it involved two applications. It's generally never a straight shot in which you only have to hold the doily in one place. I aligned the pressed patterns as much as I could. I then went in with a dark eye shadow and filled in the spaces in the pattern that I thought should be darker. I also outline the entire lace pattern with a dark eye shadow. I finished off with light lip color and all-over glitter.
- C.Rami favorited Lace Face 09 Feb 22:45
- TheeCookieMonsterr favorited Lace Face 20 Oct 08:31
- ll3 e a u t y favorited Lace Face 02 Sep 08:39
- KMEW favorited Lace Face 11 Nov 03:08
- anellys.olivofigueroa favorited Lace Face 10 Oct 00:32
- RaspberrySourZ added Lace Face to Makeup 24 Sep 01:12
- naya.x.black added Lace Face to make-up & hair 20 Sep 23:04
- almosthope favorited Lace Face 26 Jun 19:17
- BeekaNeeka entered her project Lace Face to Lime Crime 26 Jul 21:07
BeekaNeeka posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!