for rioters young and old everywhere
only for self respecting, confident, individuals with backbone...
all others face risk of various harmful side effects.
ENJOYPosted by Riiot Tess from New York, New York, United States • Published December 10, 2011 • See Riiot Tess's 6 projects »
- Evelyn C. favorited Knockout Stenciling 16 Feb 04:51
- Modern Myth Angel favorited Knockout Stenciling 20 Sep 21:44
- Colleen S. favorited Knockout Stenciling 10 Mar 03:31
- alayna.alwan favorited Knockout Stenciling 28 Jan 01:35
- Crie F. favorited Knockout Stenciling 18 Dec 18:38
- nimrodhaushinka favorited Knockout Stenciling 27 Jun 20:55
you can use my stencil or another (not as cool) stencil negative.
trace the image with desired material (ie. freezer paper, cardstock, plasic, etc.)
cut out the black pieces (exacto knife is easiet)
get out shirt and lay it out flat making sure it is not bunched or crinkled
apply cut out stencil to shirt, it helps if you can pin or tape directly onto shirt(if its freezer paper make sure to iron it on thoroughly) so it doesnt slip while being stenciled.
p.s. lettering can be changed (and should be) on the knuckles like the my final print. write out your own font or use my tshirt's from above...
or even make ur own phrase...
using paint (spray paint, acrylic, bleach) of choice apply to stencil
for the patient ones:
wait for shirt to dry before removing