Click to see and save full size pattern! You can make these as big or as small as you want.
1. Body. You'll need to cut out 2 of these.
2. Belly. You'll need 1.
3. Heart ;] You'll need 1 [or you can use any shape you want your kitty to hold to make it your own].
4. Eyes. You'll need 2.
5. Paws. You'll need to 2 [each facing opposite directions for those of you using fabric that's not 2 side useable].
6. Feetsies. You'll need 2 [also facing opposite directions].
7. Inner Ears. You'll need 2.
- I forgot to add the nose to the pattern. You're all capable of making a triangle though I'm sure ;]
- Use Thread for the wiskers.
- I stuffed the heart with stuffing. Just make sure to leave a gap big enough to stuff some stuffing in before stitching it shut.