Carry your love of kitties everywhere!
A kitty paw shaped purse! I had some leftover fluffy white fabric and was in need of a winter purse. It was surprisingly easy to make, though a bit time consuming because everything was hand sewed.
First, I made a paper pattern and cut out two paw shapes from the fluffy fabric. Then I cut out the lining fabric about half an inch smaller than the fluffy one. Before you sew the lining in, make sure to sew the felt paw pads on. I stuffed the bottom four to make them puff out a bit, and left the top of the middle one open so I could use it as a pocket. I found a guitar hero strap on sale that matched the bag, so I attached some buttons to the clasp frame used that as a shoulder strap.
So happy with how it turned out! And my kitty approves ;)
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Kitty Paw Purse 19 Nov 20:40
- Super Fer favorited Kitty Paw Purse 02 Nov 13:39
- Nyctophobia favorited Kitty Paw Purse 22 Aug 20:55
- mr.nawaabfuzzumspompom favorited Kitty Paw Purse 22 Jul 17:02
- CrazyCatCouple favorited Kitty Paw Purse 17 Dec 06:24
- WILD ROSE favorited Kitty Paw Purse 15 Dec 20:34
- mizukixinoue favorited Kitty Paw Purse 29 Jul 04:27
- Dona Monstra added Kitty Paw Purse to [Bags] 21 Jun 07:18
- ahmiana a. favorited Kitty Paw Purse 22 May 17:23
- Alice N. added Kitty Paw Purse to Bags 23 Feb 12:08
Scarlet posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!