Gasp! MOLD, that green fuzzy stuff that grows everywhere. If you are alleric like me, you know how bad it is. But did you know that old can make you very sick?
They release spores into the air and we breathe them in.
Here are ways to get the mold before it gets you.
first get out that vinegar and pour out a cup of it into a spray bottle.
Spray directly onto the infected surface and let dry. Do not rinse off. It will dry and the strong smell will fade in a hour or two.
If you don't have a spray bottle [like me] use an old rag[just wash in hot water after] and dip the rag into a cup of vinegar.
So after dipping the rag into the vinegar, rub on the infected surface.
Try to get it all off. The wash the rag right way in hot soapy water.