Turn an old unused keyboard in to a geeky accessory.
A perfect accessory or gift for a geeky girl on ring wearing boy.
- japheel.ledguies favorited Keyboard Ring 15 Aug 22:44
- tina h. favorited Keyboard Ring 31 Jul 02:35
- Angel C. favorited Keyboard Ring 27 Jul 20:12
- Christine P. favorited Keyboard Ring 14 Jun 17:06
- clowens2003 added Keyboard Ring to Drag 05 Jun 21:51
- ariel z. favorited Keyboard Ring 22 May 17:42
- olivia m. favorited Keyboard Ring 13 Mar 19:56
- Erin L. added Keyboard Ring to To do 22 Feb 17:41
- Bloody Melody favorited Keyboard Ring 19 Feb 01:40
- rockinrubysalonandmassage favorited Keyboard Ring 13 Feb 21:12
Start of with a keyboard key and a ring base that will fit the key nicely.
The key will normally have a large bit of plastic on the bottom. Break this off.
The best way to do it is by twisting it with pliers until it breaks off. Be careful not to break the actual key.
Cover the base with glue.
Stick the key on to the ring base. Easy.