Very cute :)
I made this for my sister :)
Got inspired by a few pictures i found on instagram
It seems most everybody owns pretty old keys, except for me! But I guess it looks cool with this regular one too.
- martyna.warden favorited Key Necklace 03 Apr 20:18
- Kinhime Dragon added Key Necklace to The crafts I've done 11 Dec 19:03
- Alice G. added Key Necklace to to make 14 Jun 21:52
- chelsie.kuskie added Key Necklace to jewlery 31 May 20:50
- Caaryn S. added Key Necklace to To Make :3 10 Mar 06:32
- Caaryn S. favorited Key Necklace 22 Feb 08:18
- Nicole w. favorited Key Necklace 28 Jan 20:33
- LyricLoserCameron favorited Key Necklace 26 Jan 21:01
- Palig D. favorited Key Necklace 08 Jan 15:08
- ryzahapitanDAOT favorited Key Necklace 09 Nov 08:21
Attach the jump ring to the hole in the key.
Slide it through the chain and make a small bow on the jump ring(do not forget to burn the ends of the ribbon, or it will be unraveling!).
Cut the chain to your desired size.
Now you can either add a normal clasp, like a lobster one or whatever, or you can do it my way :)
Attach a jump ring to each end of your chain. Get a stud (you can paint it if youd like to) and insert one of its "legs" inside one of the jump rings. Next, bend that leg using the pliers as far inside as you can.
Bend the other one outside, making a loop, where you put the other end jump ring to close the necklace around your neck.