I made this bunny for the swap I did with Kirsten B. I've had so many compliments on them and I've been asked to make a how to... so here it goes.
ALL PATTERN PIECES ARE IN THE PDF FILE.
SEAM ALLOWANCES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PATTERN
The seam allowance measures 0,8cm. This is the length between your needle and the right side of your sewing machine feet.
The pattern speaks for itself I think...
1. Cut all pattern pieces, from felt and fabric.
2. Lay the ear pieces right sides together and sew.
3. Place the right side of the ears in between the left and front piece of the bunny make sure to put right sides of front and left together.
The bottom of the ears should align with the part where you're going to sew the seam. Place the ear at least 0,7cm from the top.
Sew left side to front.
4. Repeat this step for the right side.
5. Sew right side to back placing right sides together.
6. Sew back to left side right sides together leaving a small opening at the bottom.
7. Turn the bunny inside and fill it with fiber fill and hand stitch it closed.
8. Glue the eyes on
9. Embroider the mouth.
10. I used a bright pink colouring pencil to create the glowing cheeks.