Therapy of the crafty kind...
Since cut out and keep is a place to share all the patterns, ideas, quotes, and projects that inspire me, I thought what better place to start then with my proverbial "treasure chest". That being my Inspiration Book.
Posted by feliceshappydesigns from United States • Published February 13, 2012 • See feliceshappydesigns's 2 projects »
- Kinhime Dragon added Inspiration Scrap Journal to things to make 28 Jan 01:36
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Inspiration Scrap Journal 28 Jan 01:36
- Rebecca L. favorited Inspiration Scrap Journal 18 Jun 01:59
- Krystina M. added Inspiration Scrap Journal to To Do List 10 Jun 00:50
- Mignon D. favorited Inspiration Scrap Journal 21 May 19:53
- shabing1 favorited Inspiration Scrap Journal 30 Oct 15:42
- belladonna favorited Inspiration Scrap Journal 30 Aug 20:35
- Jaybird favorited Inspiration Scrap Journal 04 Aug 05:06
- Zoë G. favorited Inspiration Scrap Journal 27 Jul 06:28
Since directions are about as simple as it gets (glue lots of stuff you like in a notebook), I thought it would be best to share a list of things you might wanna put in there! As well as some pictures from my own colorful and crazy notebook!
Things you might want in There!
- Magazine Photos
-Your own photographs
-A list of crafty websites you love
-Instructions for how to make bakers clay or
paper mache, or even a dog house!
-Many little envelopes and paper
pockets to fill with many paper patterns
-Quotes you love
-Doodles in bright pens (black and white
can bore the brain).
-Pages torn from library discards and
yard sale finds
-Pages photocopied from library books and
books borrowed from a friend
-Scan the internet and print out a patterns
No printer? No problem most libraries
even do super cheap COLOR copies!
-Magazine clippings (I love ReadyMade
but I dont wanna dig through a stack looking
for my favorite feature).
Find some quiet time....just to glue some things together, its therapeutic! Throw some glitter on top, use fabric samples, write a poem on a page, you'll be surprised how quickly the inspiration hits!