How to make a super cool ring out of duct tape!
a ring made out of duct tape. =)
- olivia m. favorited How To Make A Duct Tape Ring 13 Mar 19:58
- A for ALIEN!! favorited How To Make A Duct Tape Ring 13 Mar 13:01
- Cricket V. favorited How To Make A Duct Tape Ring 10 Jan 10:42
- Alex B. favorited How To Make A Duct Tape Ring 26 Dec 00:58
- carlene.dance added How To Make A Duct Tape Ring to Rings 24 Nov 16:25
- Veronica B. favorited How To Make A Duct Tape Ring 23 Aug 05:28
- chelsie.kuskie added How To Make A Duct Tape Ring to jewlery 31 May 19:54
- terri j. favorited How To Make A Duct Tape Ring 17 May 23:57
- Avatar_Albino favorited How To Make A Duct Tape Ring 14 Apr 23:07
- Ada B. added How To Make A Duct Tape Ring to Rings 14 Apr 13:10
Cut a piece of duct tape that is as long as the circumference of your finger (about 2 1/4 - 2 1/2")
Fold up one end as shown.
Keep folding until you get a strip of duct tape that looks like this.
Use a strip of duct tape to attach the ends of the strip together.
Cut a strip of duct tape 2 1/2" long and then cut as shown. Keep the piece with the ✓ on it and save the piece with the "x" on it for scraps. I will refer to the piece with the ✓on it as the "small rectangle" from now on.
Cut a piece of duct tape 3" long and cut as shown so that it is slightly "taller" than the small rectangle. This is the "big rectangle"
Lay the small rectangle on top of the big rectangle sticky sides together as shown.
fold edges in as shown.
fold this piece so that the ends meet in the middle and secure with a scrap of duct tape.
pinch this piece together in the middle like a bow. (you may need to fold it a bit first)
wrap a strip of duct tape around the middle of your bow.
. . . .so it looks like this
attach the bow to the ring by wrapping another piece of duct tape around the middle of the bow as shown.