Great to doodle in class!
There are MANY ways to complete this project, many mediums, colors, and well... shapes? You could just fill the whole paper with the first tiny design, which is very easy, but I was too lazy for this tutorial.. =]
- michaela.vincent2 favorited How To Draw An Awesome Doodle 09 Dec 07:25
- Quickanimator favorited How To Draw An Awesome Doodle 08 Jan 00:38
- maggie g. favorited How To Draw An Awesome Doodle 10 Nov 21:09
- belladonna favorited How To Draw An Awesome Doodle 30 Aug 20:32
- Xx.Pumpkin.xX favorited How To Draw An Awesome Doodle 18 Aug 03:06
- almosthope favorited How To Draw An Awesome Doodle 30 Jun 05:23
Start with a blank sheet of paper, pick out a marker or a drawing utensil.
Then draw the outline of a goober on the corner of the piece of paper
Now, inside the goober, draw other random goobers, about the same medium size.
Next, add smaller goobers, about two per random shape, inside of them.
Ahh, now your finished with that piece, now, create another random outline away from the first, and repeat steps 1-4.
OH! And While your repeating, make the shapes larger, and do not fill them in as much, using less color.
Finished Piece! =]