Actual houndstooth pattern for those who have LOTS of time on their hands.
This took literally HOURS. It's insane how much life I waste on my nails. But then again, I'm not really wasting because I like to do them ♥
This indicated is for PER NAIL. Not including drying time either!
- Carly M. favorited Houndstooth Pattern Nails 11 Nov 22:03
- Carly M. added Houndstooth Pattern Nails to houndstooth 11 Nov 22:03
- Anna J. favorited Houndstooth Pattern Nails 25 Aug 18:15
- Jen S. added Houndstooth Pattern Nails to Clothes 22 Mar 23:25
- Oriana F. favorited Houndstooth Pattern Nails 04 Jan 05:00
Just a few horizontal lines and then two vertical ones. Should be pretty straight-forward. These are easier to do with a thinner brush, but not too thin because the lines would be way too small. That would result it huge squares =/
One kinda french type thing, but COMPLETELY straight. Or as straight as possible.
So now you got your squares. You could always paint them individually, but they look messy that way in my opinion.
Three steps to turn the little squares into those houndstooth things. I have no idea what they're called so don't ask me~
You can use a glitter like I did or some interesting (and hopefully matching) color.
It's basically a slideshow with more photos. Both the drawing ones on here and step-by-step photos of my nails.