Why settle for plain old hoods when you can have a hood with ears?
- vermilia c. added Hood Ears to diy 01 Dec 18:44
- Rachel D. favorited Hood Ears 30 Oct 12:49
- lostchick added Hood Ears to Shirts 16 Oct 00:05
- Rikki L. favorited Hood Ears 07 Oct 14:50
- Anaïs M. added Hood Ears to Projects 12 Jun 00:08
- Abnormal Abby added Hood Ears to Diy 11 Jun 17:53
- FrankieStein favorited Hood Ears 15 May 09:06
- jeniffer c. favorited Hood Ears 28 Apr 13:34
- Advitha K. favorited Hood Ears 03 Apr 12:52
- Miss_Fit added Hood Ears to Hair and Bows 29 Mar 11:16
First of all, pick a fabric that matches your hood and cut 4 3" triangles.
Now cut 2 slightly smaller triangles out of a contrasting fabric.
Use your sewing machine, or needle and thread to sew the small triangle on to one of the bigger triangles.
Place the second big triangle on top of the this one, with the smaller triangle facing the inside. Pin this in place.
Sew the two bigger triangles together, leaving a small gap at the bottom.
Fold inside out and stuff with a small amount of stuffing to give the ear shape.
Fold the rough edges under and sew along the bottom of the ear.
Make two of these.
Pin your ears in the position they look best on the hood. Take a needle and thread, go sit in front of the TV and stitch the ears in place. Meow!