What can you use rosewater for?
Well it actually has a huge amount of uses!
* You can use it as a toner. Great for oily, dry or sensitive skin!
* You can use a bit to add a rosy fresh scent to you hair!
* You can use a bit on a cotton pad to remove make up!
* You can pop it in the fridge, for a quick spritz on a hot day!
* You can use it after shampooing your hair to make your hair super glossy and shiny!
* You can even pour a bit into your bath to make it lovely and rose scented!
(Maybe try adding a few, newly picked rose petals to the bath too!)
There are many many more uses for rosewater, if you just browse around :)
Stir a few times during the 20 mins..
Squish it with a spoon to get all the juice out.
Then pop it into a cute bottle and TA DA!