Satisfy your Taco Bell craving without leaving your home with this outrageously simple homemade Crunchwrap Supreme recipe.
There is little prep time and few ingredients required for this phenomenal copycat recipe. Say goodbye to long lines at drive-thrus and say hello to knowing exactly what ingredients are going into your food!
- Sveta favorited Homemade Crunchwrap Supreme 27 Nov 05:44
- Laila T. favorited Homemade Crunchwrap Supreme 20 Feb 11:08
- Jessica N. favorited Homemade Crunchwrap Supreme 31 Jul 19:46
- Siana favorited Homemade Crunchwrap Supreme 20 Apr 02:35
- Maxine M. added Homemade Crunchwrap Supreme to To-make list 10 Apr 20:58
- Rikki L. favorited Homemade Crunchwrap Supreme 07 Mar 15:40
- shannon C. favorited Homemade Crunchwrap Supreme 31 Jul 18:11
- dalekordancer favorited Homemade Crunchwrap Supreme 28 Jun 20:37
- Chrissy C. favorited Homemade Crunchwrap Supreme 25 Jun 09:42
- ck favorited Homemade Crunchwrap Supreme 16 Jun 22:19
Brown ground beef in a skillet, then add taco seasoning and mix well. Set aside. Bake the corn tortillas in the oven at 400 degrees for a couple of minutes, until they are golden and crunchy.
Microwave the flour tortillas, one at a time (because they cool off quickly), for about 10 seconds to warm them up; this will make wrapping easier. Lay out the flour tortilla. Spoon some of the seasoned beef into the center of the tortilla. Top with some nacho cheese, or shredded cheese. Place the crunchy corn tortilla on top of the cheese/beef; spread a dollop of sour cream on top of it, then toss on some diced tomatoes and shredded lettuce.
Starting with the bottom of the tortilla, fold the edge up to the center. Continue doing this in a clockwise or counter-clockwise movement until all of the tortilla is folded over, and the filling is entirely enclosed. If your filling isn't entirely enclosed and you have an open spot, simply cut out a circle from another flour tortilla and place it on the exposed area, then wrap the tortilla again.
Spray a frying pan with cooking spray. Carefully place the Crunchwrap, seam-side down, in the pan. Press with a spatula and cook on medium-low heat, for about 3 minutes, until the bottom is nice and brown. Flip it over and cook for another 3 minutes. Serve and enjoy :D