Perfect to go with that oversized tank top.
I had already done this when I made this tutorial...obviously...but it's mostly in the folding technique more than anything else, and I could take pictures of that after I was finished.
- Elentine added Hipster Shorts to Festival to-make list 15 Jun 23:51
- Julie A. added Hipster Shorts to to make 20 May 05:36
- The.Chaze favorited Hipster Shorts 04 Mar 03:23
- Elentine added Hipster Shorts to Bleach and tie dye 16 Feb 09:02
- Elizabeth T. added Hipster Shorts to Random Ideas 11 Jan 03:12
- Grace O. favorited Hipster Shorts 27 Aug 23:43
- emily l. favorited Hipster Shorts 21 Jun 02:46
- Angela favorited Hipster Shorts 10 Jun 01:13
- Millie H. added Hipster Shorts to To-make for myself list 25 Mar 20:44
- elarablair favorited Hipster Shorts 23 Feb 21:45
Like I said, this is mostly in the folding technique. Fold the shorts vertically, like you're making a paper fan.
Once you're finished, take your string, and tie the shorts in three places, so that they stay folded during the process.
My bleach mixture was 2/3 bleach and 1/3 water. I used my gloves and dipped the shorts in, then removed them and let their color lighten until I thought it was bright enough.
After letting them sit until the colors are your liking, dunk them into your bucket of water.
Lay flat to dry, or hang on clothesline.