A simple hemp ring that is easy to make and easier to wear!
I was running out of hemp cord and wanted to make something out of it, so I decided to make a ring. It was pretty easy and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Give it a try!
- Conner W. added Hemp Ring to fashion 29 Jul 16:07
- jen s. favorited Hemp Ring 06 Oct 14:52
- psacissej favorited Hemp Ring 22 Aug 13:33
- zoegirl221 added Hemp Ring to Jewelry 22 Jul 05:48
- AbsintheFairy favorited Hemp Ring 22 Jun 16:31
- Kristen B. added Hemp Ring to Jeweled things 22 Jun 15:27
- Abnormal Abby added Hemp Ring to Jewellry 10 Jun 23:59
- lunatica favorited Hemp Ring 18 Feb 19:03
- reneedarnell favorited Hemp Ring 07 Jan 23:18
- cheyenne r. added Hemp Ring to jewelry 09 Oct 03:59
Then measure out a reeeeally long piece of hemp, to do the knotting with. You're only going to have THREE (major emphasis on THREE! 3! TRES! THREEEE!) cords, instead of four. Then tie your strings together, make sure your strings are long enough at the top of the knot to tie together with the other end later.
Now put your strings on a clip board (or safety pin them to a pillow, whatever really.) And start hemping like you normally would, but only tying the knots around the ONE middle string, since you only have THREE strings. If you don't know how to hemp, check out this website. I used this website when I learned how to hemp. NOTE: Make sure that when you are hemping you are alternating the strings you use to tie. If you just use the same side everytime to tie the knot it will end up swirly.
(Please note that by using this website I'm not promoting hippies or hippie philosophies.)