Another heat free curling method for your moptop! <3
I don't use heat on my hair often because I'm growing my hair out. But, I love me some curls in my hair. So, without scorching my hair with my curling iron, I just grabbed two hair ties instead.
These curls are touchable and soft and last all day with a light hairspray.
- Jordan B. favorited Heat Free Curls 19 Dec 09:44
- Musiicorn favorited Heat Free Curls 16 Jul 09:35
- Harlee A. favorited Heat Free Curls 01 May 01:14
- iveto favorited Heat Free Curls 15 Feb 23:59
- Marj D. favorited Heat Free Curls 06 Dec 19:25
- Angeline Y. favorited Heat Free Curls 24 Nov 03:21
- thatdorkychick favorited Heat Free Curls 27 Oct 15:35
- Ichigo M. favorited Heat Free Curls 23 Sep 23:43
- Caralivia L. favorited Heat Free Curls 17 Aug 01:29
- Ivy G. favorited Heat Free Curls 25 Jul 04:08
Of course, the first step is to wet your hair. You can shower, but I opted for a spritz bottle.
It should be wet but not dripping.
Using a wide tooth comb, comb out your hair so it's tangle free.
And then separate it into two sections vertically.
If you have longer hair, don't section it. But, I have medium length layered hair, so I needed to section.
Take your hair and a wrap a hair elastic around it, just like a pony tail but instead of pulling it all the way through, leave a little tail, like a poorly made bun. Then, wrap the tie around the hair again, but stop at the middle of the bun.
Repeat for the bottom section.
Or waste a bunch of time.
It's actually really comfortable to sleep in because nothing's digging into your head, nothing's slipping and nothing's in your face.
After you wake up, undo the ties on your buns and let the curls billow down.
Separate them and style as you like.
And, tada! Some more heat free curls for you. These curls border the line of waves, but they are still pretty gorgeous.