Another heat free curling method for your moptop! <3
I don't use heat on my hair often because I'm growing my hair out. But, I love me some curls in my hair. So, without scorching my hair with my curling iron, I just grabbed two hair ties instead.
These curls are touchable and soft and last all day with a light hairspray.
- Barjaa B. added Heat Free Curls to Hairstyles 27 Jun 17:50
- Dee D. added Heat Free Curls to beauty 04 Feb 20:01
- Calah L. added Heat Free Curls to HAIR 09 Jan 17:47
- Jordan B. favorited Heat Free Curls 19 Dec 09:44
- Musiicorn favorited Heat Free Curls 16 Jul 09:35
- Harlee A. favorited Heat Free Curls 01 May 01:14
- iveto favorited Heat Free Curls 15 Feb 23:59
- Marj D. favorited Heat Free Curls 06 Dec 19:25
- Angeline Y. favorited Heat Free Curls 24 Nov 03:21
- thatdorkychick favorited Heat Free Curls 27 Oct 15:35
Of course, the first step is to wet your hair. You can shower, but I opted for a spritz bottle.
It should be wet but not dripping.
Or waste a bunch of time.
It's actually really comfortable to sleep in because nothing's digging into your head, nothing's slipping and nothing's in your face.