Ghoulish ghost decorations
I made these cute little spooky guys in about 20 minutes if you include paint-drying time. =) They look GREAT and glow like crazy but of course, my cell phone camera didn't capture the amazing glowness.
Plus they are CHEAP and recycled!
- Cindy S. added Halloween Milk Jug Ghosts to Cindy S favorites 04 Nov 02:27
- Cindy S. favorited Halloween Milk Jug Ghosts 04 Nov 02:27
- Heidi D. favorited Halloween Milk Jug Ghosts 28 Sep 14:04
- ladykelshan favorited Halloween Milk Jug Ghosts 28 Sep 05:14
- Flo Di favorited Halloween Milk Jug Ghosts 25 Nov 01:17
- Flo Di commented on Halloween Milk Jug Ghosts 25 Nov 01:17
- Gina favorited Halloween Milk Jug Ghosts 20 Oct 23:36
- RaspberrySourZ added Halloween Milk Jug Ghosts to work ideas 19 Sep 11:23
- NicoLe PyLe favorited Halloween Milk Jug Ghosts 27 Aug 01:06
- Susan R. favorited Halloween Milk Jug Ghosts 29 Apr 22:19
Collect a few milk jugs, I used gallon sized ones but I'm sure skinny ghosts from the half-gallon jugs would look great too. If you can't drink that much milk before Halloween, do what I did and ask friends/family!
I painted the caps black because I had no white paint, but I think they'd blend in more if they were white. But definitely paint them because mine were a mix of blue and red and that's SO not Halloweeny
Align them up so that all the sides with the label are facing the back. Using black acrylic paint (I bet a sharpie would work too), paint some ghoulish faces.. I made mine up as I went along.
Then I divided a strand of 100 orange Halloween lights ($3.50 at Walmart) into 4 parts and shoved them inside.. I think clear lights would look better because Ghosts are white and not orange.. but its all I could find.
You could also use those battery powered tea lights, just don't use a real candle or anything that emits a bunch of heat!