GUITAR PICK FROM OLD GIFT CARD
Simple and free way to make a guitar picks made by upcycling an old plastic gift cards.
- Conner W. added Guitar Picks to gadgets stuff 14 Jul 22:55
- Conner W. added Guitar Picks to fashion 14 Jul 22:55
- Geni Greenhill favorited Guitar Picks 08 Jul 08:49
- greenstyle favorited Guitar Picks 09 Sep 06:02
- KMOM14 entered her project Guitar Picks to Ladytron Contest 27 Feb 02:29
- KMOM14 entered her project Guitar Picks to Daisy Rock 11 Oct 23:53
- KMOM14 entered her project Guitar Picks to The Submarines 19 Mar 18:03
You Will Need
Start with a standard guitar pick - it will be used to make a template.
Put the guitar pick on card stock and draw around it to make a template then cut out the shape with the kitchen scissors.
Put the template on the gift card and use a Sharpie or other marker to draw around the template on the card. I was able to get 4 picks from this card.
You can use tape and tape it on then cut around the template (tape is made it a circle around index finger then used to stick the back of the template to the card).
Cut around the markings or the template taped the card and you have yourself a new guitar pick!