Sorry there isn't any images or video.
1) So take your pick and use the nail polish remover to remove the image on it (mine was a purple crocodile). Try to get as much of the old image of it.
2) Use the nail polish and do a design on it.
I did mine my painting the pick from top till bottom so the nail polish will sort of end before the bottom
3) Poke a hole at the top of the pick.(I did mine at the top middle, but you can do it like at the diagonal top right or something)
Tip: If a needle or pen doesn't work, try using pliers.( I used some kind of pliers that had a sharp edge)
4) Insert a jump ring through the hole.
5) cut the necklace cord to your desired length, and attach the necklace clasp. Then put the pick onto the necklace.