David the gnome
Happy in his cozy little garden.
- Lisa L. favorited Gnome Terrarium 01 Nov 15:24
- Crafterella added Gnome Terrarium to Amelie 26 May 13:12
- daisiescan favorited Gnome Terrarium 27 Apr 23:30
- shelly.anderson.547 favorited Gnome Terrarium 11 Apr 05:39
- Valentina V. favorited Gnome Terrarium 12 Jan 18:44
- Sara S. favorited Gnome Terrarium 20 Sep 16:02
- Lauren C. favorited Gnome Terrarium 29 Apr 19:45
- Tabitha H. favorited Gnome Terrarium 10 Apr 19:30
- Djamilah W. favorited Gnome Terrarium 04 Mar 17:54
- Danni G. favorited Gnome Terrarium 01 Feb 01:36
My guess is if you just ask the shop assistent where to find little plants you put in a terrarium you'd be fine, but I've made a little list just in case.
- Miniature ivy
- Miniature orchids
- Miniature ferns
- Small palms
If you decide to buy the following prune them before hand.
- Baby tears
- Spider plants
Wash the glass container with soap and warm or hot water. dry completely
Put the stones on the bottom of your jar (I used the ones you can also put in an aquarium because I liked it to have some colour). Fill it with about 2,5 cm (1")
Put some charcoal on top, about 1.5 (half an inch)
add 5 cm of potting soil on top (3")
Get the plants out of the pot and remove the soil around the roots of the plants.
Make holes and place plants in there. You could do this with a spoon. Place taller plants in the back. Water the soil with a plant sprayer but don't overwater the soil.
Now you van decorate it with figurines rocks, or whatever you like.
Place your terrarium in indirect sunlight.
Feel with your finger if the soil in your terrarium is dry. If so, water it.