Sparkle Hearts and StarsPosted by Jessica B. from Chewelah, Washington, United States • Published December 8, 2012 • See Jessica B.'s 24 projects »
- Elizabeth B. favorited Glitter Hair Pins 28 Jan 00:00
- Jessica B. entered Glitter Hair Pins to Ugly Christmas Sweater 11 Dec 16:46
- Jessica B. entered Glitter Hair Pins to Wander & Hunt 11 Nov 06:54
- Jessica B. entered Glitter Hair Pins to Darby Smart 06 Aug 21:08
- Jessica B. entered Glitter Hair Pins to Crown & Glory 18 Jul 01:28
- chantal.balanta added Glitter Hair Pins to diy 02 Jul 12:51
- shifali k. added Glitter Hair Pins to headbands 04 Mar 19:22
- Jessica B. entered Glitter Hair Pins to B.A.I.T. Footwear Contest 08 Feb 15:09
- Kinhime Dragon added Glitter Hair Pins to things to make 03 Jan 19:44
- Kinhime Dragon commented on Glitter Hair Pins 03 Jan 19:44
Cut shapes out of felt.
Use E6000 to glue bobby pins to the felt. You can sew on your pins if they don't have the flat piece.
Spread fabric glue on the felt, then sprinkle with glitter. OPTIONAL: Clear cote the finished product with sealer to prevent loose glitter from falling off.