Keep your gardening tools together with a nifty roll-up toolbelt.
- Harmonee.seal added Garden Toolbelt Roll-Up to Gardening Fun 24 Aug 23:25
- Dee D. added Garden Toolbelt Roll-Up to bags 04 Jun 19:46
- Lara C. favorited Garden Toolbelt Roll-Up 21 Mar 01:09
- Elizabeth T. added Garden Toolbelt Roll-Up to For Future Reference 11 Jan 16:23
- Susi S. added Garden Toolbelt Roll-Up to yvi projects 08 Jan 20:22
- Kathy Gregson added Garden Toolbelt Roll-Up to Weihnachten 07 Dec 03:17
- Syb' favorited Garden Toolbelt Roll-Up 08 Jul 22:47
- brimarieboyce added Garden Toolbelt Roll-Up to Garden Aprons 06 May 19:31
- Miss_Fit added Garden Toolbelt Roll-Up to Aprons 29 Mar 04:17
- petitefoxy favorited Garden Toolbelt Roll-Up 22 Jan 14:03
To begin cut a fabric square measuring 24" by 24".
Fold over the top edge of the fabric by 1" and sew it down. Fold up the top edge so that you have an 8" pouch at the bottom.
Cut a rectangle of fabric measuring 24" by 10". Place this below the 1" hem at the top and underneath the pouch at the bottom.
Stitch the rectangle neatly in place, below the 1" hem at the top and then sew along the bottom of the fabric rectangle.
Flip the fabric over and fold up the bottom edge so that it creates an 8" pouch at the back of the tool belt. Starting from below the 1" hem, sew down the left and right sides of the toolbelt, stitching the pouch in place.
Flip the pouch inside out, so that the fabric appears out the correct way.
Place your tools in the belt, and mark out where the pockets need to be with pins. Sew down these pouch lines, removing the pins as you go.
Cut two long lengths of ribbon, measuring about 25" long. Place the ribbons, at either side, inside the loop created by the 1" hem. Sew in place.
Cut two shorter lengths of ribbon, measuring about 10". Roll up your belt, with the tools in place, and stitch one ribbon to the edge of the belt and one where the edge of the belt meets the back of the belt.
You can use these two ribbons to tie up your belt in to a neat little roll-up.