My share on galaxy nails + link to the tutorial I followed!
I’m in love with anything space-related and I couldn’t be any happier that this is now part of a fashion trend! :) I came across this excellent tutorial on how to make galaxy nails and decided I had to try it out: http://www.beautylish.com/a/vcyxy/galaxy-nail-tutorial
The glitter ( = the stars) really added the finishing touch to it!
I want to share what colors I used because it isn’t described in the tutorial (only as “light” and “bright” colors). It actually doesn’t matter what brand of nail polish you use (mine are usually just cheap ones). Nail polishes I used (in order):
La Femme Beauty Basecoat
Black from Layla
Mint from La Femme Beauty
Pinkish red from Oriflame
Dark blue from La Femme Beauty
Silverado from La Femme Beauty
Saphire (glitter) from Visions
Top coat from The Color Institute
- Danica B. favorited Galaxy Nails 03 Jun 19:38
- Lena favorited Galaxy Nails 17 May 01:30
- Orsolya K. favorited Galaxy Nails 30 Mar 23:43
- BlooEatsZombies favorited Galaxy Nails 13 Nov 06:03
- Tara T. favorited Galaxy Nails 27 Aug 01:36
- Tiffany G. favorited Galaxy Nails 26 Aug 03:21
- AndiSam favorited Galaxy Nails 21 Aug 23:36
- Demonymphetamine favorited Galaxy Nails 20 Aug 17:36
- Mariah K. favorited Galaxy Nails 20 Aug 04:28
- Mitzzi favorited Galaxy Nails 19 Aug 09:43
Helene posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!