5 easy steps for a perfect underwear drawer
I've become obsessed with the idea of being amazingly organized and recently, I've been perfecting my folding techniques so that I can fit the maximum amount of stuff in to the tiniest amount of space.
My underwear drawer was to be full to the brim, but now it's super easy to find exactly what I'm looking for.
- Grace O. favorited Fold Underwear 27 Aug 23:26
- Maemi.Gojo added Fold Underwear to Organize 02 Jun 09:09
- Devotchka23 favorited Fold Underwear 13 May 09:13
- Musiicorn favorited Fold Underwear 25 Mar 04:18
- Abby R. favorited Fold Underwear 12 Feb 19:48
- rainbowmacabre favorited Fold Underwear 10 Jan 01:28
- Kt Bing favorited Fold Underwear 04 Jan 08:35
- Len favorited Fold Underwear 18 Jul 01:50
- GothicYolita favorited Fold Underwear 21 Jun 14:51
Start off by laying your pants down on a flat surface.
Fold the left hand corner over, by a third, in to the middle, so that you have a nice straight edge on the left.
Do the same with the right hand side.
Now fold the bottom part up, by a third, in to the middle so that you're left with nice neat edge at the bottom.
Fold the bottom half up again, by a third, so that you're left with a nice neat edge at the top and the bottom. It should be a perfect, flat little rectangle.
You can now stack these rectangles in to neat little piles and put inside your drawer.
Or pop your pants in an organizer box, like the one I made. You can make your own too with my <a href="http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/drawer_organizer_box_2_2_2">how-to</a>.