Making plugs from FIMO clay, its cheap with tons of colors to choose from.
Go ahead and get everything ready.
1. Open clay and start rolling a ball like shape, mixing all colors together.
2. Take your own plug and start measuring, It's easier on larger gauges.
3. Start molding your clay into the shape of the plug, make sure its not too thick.
4. Don't forget to make a flare!! It's very important because you don't want them falling out. I used a piece of yarn and tied it to the middle of the plug.
5. Check to make sure the measurements are correct.
6. Preheat your oven, I used a toaster oven.
Set oven to 230.
Bake 25 min
7. Last step: Let them cool off for a few minutes and add a gloss finish.