This was just an experiment but they turned out pretty good :)
- Ada A. favorited Felt Cherries 08 Nov 00:15
- Sandy D. favorited Felt Cherries 22 Jan 19:01
- Stacy W. favorited Felt Cherries 02 Jul 20:18
- Esther B. favorited Felt Cherries 30 Jan 14:35
- Shelby W. added Felt Cherries to Felt 30 Jan 03:28
- TinyTessieG favorited Felt Cherries 05 Nov 22:34
- Valeria H. favorited Felt Cherries 08 Jul 00:06
Cut a rectangle out of the red felt that is 3cm x 4.5cm
Fold it in half and do a blanket stitch along the top.
Do a running stitch along one edge then pull it tight.
Run the needle through the top a few times then tie a knot.
Turn it right side out.
Then do a running stitch at the other side but don't pull it tight yet.
Run the green string through the top.
Fill it with polyfill
Tuck the edges in then pull the red string tight.
Run the thread through it a few times then tie a knot.
Cut a leaf out of the green felt.
Attach the leaf to the green embroidery thread.
Make another cherry then attach the 2 together at the tips.
You can put it on a bow like me !