Sew a super cute cover for your passport.
- Nankita favorited Felt Passport Cover 01 Sep 23:19
- Crafterella added Felt Passport Cover to Gala Darling 28 May 12:23
- MisfitsKid favorited Felt Passport Cover 03 Mar 09:54
- mayaliyana favorited Felt Passport Cover 07 Mar 07:04
- mypinkrainbow favorited Felt Passport Cover 30 Jul 13:05
- Rosie R. favorited Felt Passport Cover 14 Jul 20:42
Cut out a piece of felt slightly larger than your passport is when it is opened up (this will depend on whether or not you have a new style or old style passport, so measure your own to be sure).
Then cut two pieces that are the same height as the piece you've just cut and approx 5 cm wide and a fourth piece as pictured.
Using contrasting felt, cut out and appliqué a seasonal motif to the front left had side of the larger piece of felt that you have just cut. We've gone for a lovely summery lollypop design :-)
Turn this large piece face down and arrange the three smaller pieces on top as pictured.
Blanket stitch all the pieces together just around the outside edge.
Slip the front cover of your passport inside the flap you have just stitched, and the back cover into the other one.
Book a fabulous holiday and see other holidaymakers admire your snazzy passport cover!
Get creative! We made them for the whole family but spent so much money on felt that we couldn't afford to go on holiday. Sadface.