Funky felt letters for my little sisters notice board!
I wanted to make some felt letters to hang up on ribbon for my little sisters birthday, as she had a new notice board with not much on it yet. I picked the colours of her room so it went perfectly. I loved how it turned out and she loved it too!
- Sara S. favorited Felt Letters 16 Feb 21:22
- Romana S. favorited Felt Letters 17 Jul 13:03
- victoria.joneskeeling added Felt Letters to Other crafts 09 Jun 21:35
- Miss_Fit added Felt Letters to Atsetaera, Atsetaera, Atsetaera 28 May 22:29
- English Ginger entered her project Felt Letters to Secret Santa 01 Dec 22:02
- English Ginger entered her project Felt Letters to Sublime Floss Contest 25 Nov 10:25
- Ichigo M. favorited Felt Letters 05 Nov 22:27
- BlowMeAway commented on Felt Letters 05 Nov 19:51
- Ana M. favorited Felt Letters 04 Nov 03:43
- nathaly.copa favorited Felt Letters 03 Nov 21:15
I started with cutting out paper templates and using them to cut out the right sized for the letters. I made them all roughly equal with the same size in width and height.
I planned where my buttons were going to go and stitched them all on first as well as extra little felt hearts onto the letters.
I made some buttons glittery by using some glitter nail varnish with a few coats over the top of the button.
I started stitching the back of the letters to the front, also remembering to stitch in the little parts of ribbon to hang the letter up with. I also stuffed the letters as I stitched.
I used a bear template from a previous project to make a little bear to hang onto the main ribbon with the letters too. I also did the same with the hearts.
This was the outcome of the 'L', one of my hearts and the 'E'.
Lastly the outcome of the 'A' again with another heart and the 'H' at the end.