make a cute little bunny army
Note: This is not my pattern. I was given this pattern by a friend who had found it.
Edit:check the link to Kwoozy before making this for restrictions on the pattern. It seemed fine to use to make gifts for friends.
- Alissa B. favorited Fat Bunny 07 Feb 09:33
- Lisa W. favorited Fat Bunny 26 Jul 21:40
- Cindy H. favorited Fat Bunny 28 Mar 11:44
- Tuesday added Fat Bunny to plushies 03 Jun 19:34
- SmurfPie favorited Fat Bunny 10 Jan 23:08
- WotEvs favorited Fat Bunny 15 Oct 17:39
- Koi K. favorited Fat Bunny 09 Aug 20:11
- mypinkrainbow favorited Fat Bunny 05 Aug 06:41
- laistemoonsdaughter added Fat Bunny to Stuff 22 Jun 22:28
- Jessica A. favorited Fat Bunny 01 Jun 23:13
put 2 ear pieces right side together and sew. (make sure you leave the bottom straight part open.) Turn inside out. Then repeat with the other ear.
Put one ear in the slot of one of the body pieces. Sew these together, repeat with the other side.
sew the top half of the body pieces together.
then sew the bottom to the 2 body sides. (leave room to turn out and stuff.)
turn inside out and stuff your bunny. Sew the stuffing hole closed.