No piercing required.
I used plastic coated speaker wire because it's what I had. I'm sure there are better choices.
- Melodi S. favorited Elf Ear Cuffs 28 Oct 18:27
- Melodi S. commented on Elf Ear Cuffs 28 Oct 18:27
- fanya.houston favorited Elf Ear Cuffs 19 Oct 23:46
- Jessica B. entered her project Elf Ear Cuffs to Instacube 13 Oct 04:53
- Jessica B. replied to a comment on her project Elf Ear Cuffs 13 Oct 04:47
- Rose B. added Elf Ear Cuffs to diy to try 11 Oct 22:54
- Datflyingturtle commented on Elf Ear Cuffs 11 Oct 04:26
- Datflyingturtle favorited Elf Ear Cuffs 11 Oct 04:26
- Natyrsza V. favorited Elf Ear Cuffs 14 Sep 03:45
- meligg13 favorited Elf Ear Cuffs 20 Aug 04:23
Make a small spiral at the end of your wire.
Make a "C" shape.
Use your pliers to bend the wire up. Follow the "C" almost all the way down.
Then back up.
Make a point.
Cut your wire.
Wrap thin wire to hold it in place.
Wrap with string (or thin wire).