No piercing required.
I used plastic coated speaker wire because it's what I had. I'm sure there are better choices.
- Natyrsza V. favorited Elf Ear Cuffs 14 Sep 03:45
- meligg13 favorited Elf Ear Cuffs 20 Aug 04:23
- Dawn B. added Elf Ear Cuffs to wire work 18 Aug 14:04
- Arcynic favorited Elf Ear Cuffs 12 Aug 19:37
- Kassandra R. favorited Elf Ear Cuffs 05 Aug 18:25
- Dawn B. favorited Elf Ear Cuffs 15 Jul 13:54
- redwolf54 added Elf Ear Cuffs to craftyness 10 Jul 03:32
- Natt F. favorited Elf Ear Cuffs 07 Jul 01:56
- Jessica B. entered Elf Ear Cuffs to Kigurumi Shop 11 Apr 21:53
- Maxine M. added Elf Ear Cuffs to To-make list 11 Apr 14:18
Make a small spiral at the end of your wire.
Make a "C" shape.
Use your pliers to bend the wire up. Follow the "C" almost all the way down.
Then back up.
Make a point.
Cut your wire.
Wrap thin wire to hold it in place.
Wrap with string (or thin wire).