An adorable creation that brings out spring!
I saw a necklace once that was kind of like the one shown but it was waaaay expensive so I did my own version. Good luck! :D
- TheGreenSprite favorited Egg Nest Necklace 02 Apr 01:12
- hm.music321 added Egg Nest Necklace to To-Make 21 Mar 02:17
- hm.music321 favorited Egg Nest Necklace 26 Jan 20:00
- Alice N. added Egg Nest Necklace to Accessories 21 Jan 19:46
- chelsabo favorited Egg Nest Necklace 28 Dec 17:47
- shelby.collins.311 favorited Egg Nest Necklace 23 Dec 00:35
- Mary S. favorited Egg Nest Necklace 11 Dec 23:35
- Amanda K. added Egg Nest Necklace to To Make 18 Sep 08:06
- Maria L. favorited Egg Nest Necklace 16 Sep 13:17
- Belle favorited Egg Nest Necklace 30 Jul 04:56
Create a "nest" out of some fairly flexible metal wire-- this can be very random just make sure that it is oval shaped and looks like you pressed your thumb into the front of it.
Next, put your chain through;
Find a length that is just right for you, cut your chain and loop it through the top of you "nest"
You can use a jump ring for this if you want, however it is not really necessary and looks better without it.
Now attach your jump rings and lobster clasp (I needed 2 jump rings to attach a clasp) to one end of you chain and the other jump ring to the opposite side.
Thirdly glue on your "eggs" (pearls) to the "nest" that you made using either a strong glue or a rubber cement in small amounts.
Leave to set over night and flaunt in the morning! ;p
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3