About this project
Instead of using the whole of the fake flowers, I used a wire coathanger that I bent into a circle and then slipknotted strips of black and grey plastic bags onto. Then trimmed it all and hot-glued the flowers onto the strips.
I forgot about the tulle, but figured it looked nice the way it was anyway. The cobwebs behind it are regular fakies that I spread across the door before I put the wreath on it. The spider's a fakie too, unfortunately.
NOTE: Do make sure to use some protective gloves or something. The black spray paint I used was near impossible to get off my hands. I looked like I had some weird skin disease for the rest of the week :P