Cotton pads for quick make up
I have found an easy way to make a quick dark eye look. I use a cotton pad for pattern. I cut it side in oval shape, then add it to my eye and start applying the shadows.
It's supper quick and looks really good. I always had problems painting my eyes symmetric. I have a witch mark on my eyelid and it always gets in a way making heavy make up :D And with cotton pads there is no need of drawing lines all you have to do is shade and add extra lines after it. You can experiment with it too...
So give a try and leave me a comment if it was useful. Or maybe you are already using such thing :)
- Tanja V. favorited Easy Way To Paint Your Eyes 22 Sep 03:32
- Crystal M. favorited Easy Way To Paint Your Eyes 23 Mar 11:23
- Adrienne C. favorited Easy Way To Paint Your Eyes 02 Mar 04:11
- Millie H. favorited Easy Way To Paint Your Eyes 30 Dec 15:57
- rouge s. favorited Easy Way To Paint Your Eyes 09 Nov 04:16
- amanda.shillito favorited Easy Way To Paint Your Eyes 14 Oct 20:33
- Dianna Reed added Easy Way To Paint Your Eyes to tings to be done! 04 Sep 20:30
- amanda l. favorited Easy Way To Paint Your Eyes 25 Jun 04:53
- Nikki T. added Easy Way To Paint Your Eyes to Makeup 31 May 19:16
- ItzelForester favorited Easy Way To Paint Your Eyes 18 May 21:31
Cut its side in oval shape.
Just put your shadow on and don't be afraid, the line will be nice and clear.
Put the pad like shown and paint your bottom eye lid. From now on there will be no crumbs of black shadows on your cheeks :)
If you are not sure about your abilities to cover the top lid, use a cotton pad pattern too. The edges will be clear and symmetric.
Put a napkin at the bottom eye lid and put your eye shadows with a brush along the napkin toward your ear.
The more you brush, the heaver line will be ;) You can make it as long as you want.