The Cute Style Without all the Gluing
Get the decoden style without all the glue :)
This is bracelet set is super easy and super cute!
- Brandina S. favorited Easy Decoden Style Bracelets 09 Feb 15:32
- Tiffanezep K. favorited Easy Decoden Style Bracelets 07 Mar 23:39
- Chudames favorited Easy Decoden Style Bracelets 05 Feb 23:06
- Calah L. added Easy Decoden Style Bracelets to ACCESSORIES 09 Jan 22:58
- Emma H. favorited Easy Decoden Style Bracelets 20 Dec 16:14
- rebecca s. favorited Easy Decoden Style Bracelets 24 Sep 20:28
- Maxine M. added Easy Decoden Style Bracelets to To-make list 07 Apr 05:16
- Niki W. favorited Easy Decoden Style Bracelets 10 Mar 01:09
- SilverLupe favorited Easy Decoden Style Bracelets 02 Jan 15:06
- jennfer c. favorited Easy Decoden Style Bracelets 12 Nov 01:06
Gather your supplies!
This mix bag of beads I got from Walmart is perfect, but I'm sure you can find something similar at any craft store. I really like it because it has 3 different colors of pearls in 4 different sizes, and 4 different colors of bicones in 2 different sizes! All the sizes really help make the decoden style come together.
Start with your largest beads- Mine happen to be the pearls, I just randomly strung them, but made sure to keep the big ones spaced out a bit.
I made mine 8 inches just to be safe, but do yours however best fits you. Tie the cord together using square knots. (see the diagram in the last step for how to tie square knots)
Do you next largest beads second - Mine were these big clear bicones. Even though they are plastic, I think they look really great all by themselves. I also liked the look of having one strand be all the same beads, between the other two bracelets that are random.
Tie off bracelet and trim ends.