Make a exact replica of your body!
I am new to sewing and wanted a dress form. Dress forms are expensive so I did an alternate plan.. a duct tape dress form.
- midnighthime666 favorited Duct Tape Dress Form 07 Apr 23:32
- TARA R. added Duct Tape Dress Form to must try this 01 Jan 07:59
- TARA R. favorited Duct Tape Dress Form 01 Jan 07:56
- Taba__tina favorited Duct Tape Dress Form 05 Oct 13:29
- Amanda B. favorited Duct Tape Dress Form 23 Sep 02:45
- Victoria R. added Duct Tape Dress Form to Want to Try 14 Aug 23:17
- Corvii favorited Duct Tape Dress Form 13 Feb 09:47
- Oriana F. favorited Duct Tape Dress Form 11 Dec 00:36
- Brittany F. favorited Duct Tape Dress Form 09 Dec 05:44
- Tyra P. favorited Duct Tape Dress Form 06 Oct 02:49
Put on a long old t-shirt and start wrapping yourself in duct tape. You will need someone to help you when it comes to the upper back. Make sure to do a few layers of tape.
Once you are completely covered in duct tape have a friend cut it off of you from the middle of you back all the way down.
tape up the cut area and start to fill with batting.
I had a stand home that worked perfectly so all I did was tape some cardboard onto the stand the fit the form on top
( The chest area was not big enough so I added a bra with padding to enhance it)
I then decided to cover the duct tape form in fabric so I used a pillow case and sewed up the sides.
You are now the proud owner of a dress form in your exact measurements!