This dream catcher will assure you sweet dreams!
- Angel C. favorited Dream Catcher 06 May 22:30
- Kelsie S. favorited Dream Catcher 11 Mar 22:55
- Heather G. favorited Dream Catcher 07 Dec 18:11
- misa favorited Dream Catcher 25 Jun 04:50
- breanna w. favorited Dream Catcher 23 Jun 07:41
- Anna J. favorited Dream Catcher 15 Jun 16:54
- George S. favorited Dream Catcher 29 Dec 01:48
- iceberg slym favorited Dream Catcher 24 Dec 13:42
- Orla H. favorited Dream Catcher 28 Sep 22:13
- Look Alive, Sunshine(: favorited Dream Catcher 12 Sep 00:26
Take your branch and bend it into a circle. Then tie the ends together with string.
OPTIONAL: Use varnish on the string to assure a strong hold. (I like to use clear nail polish instead).
Attach new string, and begin looping it completely around the branch. Please note: traditionally, sinew is used instead of string.
Pass the string through the first row of loops as shown. Continue this pattern until you are near the center.
As you close in on the center, add beads to your dream catcher.
Double knot the string when you have about a 2 inch diameter of empty space in the center.
Tie string to the bottom-center of the dream catcher, and string beads and/or feathers onto it.
Finally, attach a loop of string to the top of the dream catcher, and it's ready for hanging!