Cute little dog bookmark
Hey this is my first project im posting. So bear with me if i don't do something right. Thought i would start with something simple and cute.And besides i needed a book mark!
- Conner W. added Dog Bookmark to book crafts 06 Sep 17:37
- KozmicBlues added Dog Bookmark to Anti-aburriment 19 Feb 18:50
- banu added Dog Bookmark to Inspiring Ideas to Try 01 Feb 13:35
- banu favorited Dog Bookmark 01 Feb 13:35
- Ni-chan<3 favorited Dog Bookmark 28 Dec 01:55
- ruben.romao.5 added Dog Bookmark to fixe 07 Dec 13:34
- ruben.romao.5 favorited Dog Bookmark 07 Dec 13:34
- PJJazzyJess favorited Dog Bookmark 25 Nov 01:34
- Broken Bownes favorited Dog Bookmark 01 Nov 20:22
- Lowe . favorited Dog Bookmark 01 Jul 02:28
I found this picture of the dog on the internet but u can use any animal picture you want.
Just make sure it has
two legs facing forward or you will have nothing to clip on your pages.
Ok you gonna have to use photo shop for this. Im sure you can use other programs but thats the one i used.
The image has to be 7.5cm width and 10cm height.
Now paste two of these images on new picture.
This picture should be 15cm width and 10cm height.
This is the size of a photo and both should fit on here perfectly side by side.
Now i printed mine at the photo shop across the road but im sure u can use your printer if you want. I just like
the glossiness of photos.
So now cut out dog one roughly and paste it onto card board.
I say roughly coz you gonna have to cut out again
once pasted onto card so why do it twice, right?
Ok once pasted onto card, cut out again.
Cut out dog two and then cut off back legs.
Stick double sided tape all over dog one's head (the one with the black legs).
Stick dog two on dog one. Ta dah! Bookmark!
See the front feet hang over the page keeping your page.
You could also put two little magnets on either side on the inside of the dog's feet to keep it more steady in your book. But i
couldn't find any magnets before i made this.