easy to do yourself
All my friends liked Eva's cow wallet. It was made of milk tetra pack. It's really fun to do yourself, so I decided to make my own tutorial.
- Aleksandra S. favorited DIY Tetra Pak Wallet 09 Oct 17:20
- Partenia favorited DIY Tetra Pak Wallet 07 Jul 19:31
- Agnes S. added DIY Tetra Pak Wallet to Accessories 14 Jun 19:29
- Julie A. added DIY Tetra Pack Wallet to to make 20 May 05:12
- wikked13 favorited DIY Tetra Pack Wallet 01 Mar 07:19
- Inappropriate Penguin favorited DIY Tetra Pack Wallet 19 Nov 16:56
- Anya I. added DIY Tetra Pack Wallet to paper work 11 Nov 11:40
- joey.chan.7739 added DIY Tetra Pack Wallet to wallet 14 Sep 09:04
- WinterRain added DIY Tetra Pack Wallet to To do list 14 Sep 05:52
- Liane B. favorited DIY Tetra Pack Wallet 02 Jun 03:23
Open the edges on the sides and bottom of package, flatten the package by pressing sides together.
Cut off the bottom and the top of the package
Look for the line where the package was glued together. The side with the line will be inside of the wallet. Fold the bottom part up, leave about 1/3 free at the top. This 1/3 needs to be cut off. Leave the lap on the front!
Use the colourful adhesive tape to cover all sides and edges. You can use different colours
Fold the sides to the inside. Fold the package into the shape of the wallet
Use small stapler to connect the middle part together. Stick self-adhesive hook and loop fastener onto the wallet
That's it, your wallet is ready!