This is my Ode to Valentines Day.
This is my Ode to Valentines Day. I still can't seem to shake that it has come and gone...I just have a love for all things with hearts. I found this amazing headband from Topshop but could not fathom spending the amount of money they were asking for something that you would only wear a few times! I came up with a easy way to make my own!
- Chudames favorited D.I.Y Topshop Heart Hat 04 Jul 04:24
- Pandora v. favorited D.I.Y Topshop Heart Hat 18 Apr 08:38
- Brandiwine favorited D.I.Y Topshop Heart Hat 08 Mar 01:41
- Colleen S. favorited D.I.Y Topshop Heart Hat 07 Feb 17:24
- Colleen S. added D.I.Y Topshop Heart Hat to fashion 07 Feb 17:24
- Amber F. added D.I.Y Topshop Heart Hat to Valentines 28 Jan 08:46
- Sarah Kim favorited D.I.Y Topshop Heart Hat 26 Jan 20:20
- Susi S. added D.I.Y Topshop Heart Hat to The Raven 08 Jan 19:05
- Crafterella added D.I.Y Topshop Heart Hat to Valentine's Gifts 06 Dec 00:35
- Crafty Pirate favorited D.I.Y Topshop Heart Hat 09 Nov 17:28
Paint the lid of the heart box red and let it sit out to dry.
Glue the heart gems all over the top and sides of the heart lid.
Glue the heart box to the middle of the headband and hold it in place until it drys.
Cut the tulle into strips and tie knots in the ends.
Take three strips and bunch them in the middle. Glue them on the side of the heart, this can be done many different ways depending on what look your trying to achieve.
Take the left over heart gems and glue them on the sides of the headband for some extra sparkle!
Is anyone going to try this one!? If you do send me photos!