Get Your Materials:
*Variety of beads..Just make sure the beads you use are no bigger them 2 to 3mm any larger and the elastic will break because of the weight.
*G-S Hypo Cement or Craft Glue
Make The Bracelet:
*Measure your elastic cord to your wrist size ( I measured mine at a 6 1/2) If your wrist is alittle bigger here are some measurements to help:
-Large: 8 1/2-9inches
*Add 4 additional inches to your actual wrist size (Mine stopped at 10 1/2)
*Cut the cord with your scissors
*Center your charm
*Secure the right side of the cord with tape
*Add your beads to the left
Make The Bracelet cont...
* Continue to add beads to your cord
* Stop when your cord is 1 in from the end (Take off beads if neccessary).
*Add beads to the right side of the cord
*After adding the beads to the right 8side of the cord
* Check the fit of your bracelet
* Take off or add any beads neccessary
* Gather ends of cord and tie in a knot 2x.
* Add craft glue to the knot
* Let it dry overnight
* Trim excess cords with scissors
Tah-Dah!!!! You are done. Go and rock your stacked bracelets like a starlet.